Monday, December 7, 2009

Quick Update: Autumn Made the First Round

Over the weekend, I pitched my first novel, Autumn Leaves, to Agent Shop on Musetracks. 24 finalists, including me, will have the opportunity to have their pitches read by the awesome Kevan Lyon of Marsal Lyon Literary Agency. Cross your fingers for me.

If you haven't frequented the Musetracks sight, you should start. The four writers who run it often collaborate with agents to hold pitch sessions. They also have a great archive of author interviews.
That's all. Now back to writing Summer's End and driving my neighbors crazy with constant Christmas music.

hhs

3 comments:

  1. Eek!! That is GREAT news. Crossing all my fingers for u:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilary :)
    Good luck on the pitch with Kevan Lyon and thanks for the Musetracks mention!
    Best,
    Marie-Claude :)

    ReplyDelete