Friday, December 10, 2010

And So Our Story Begins...

This is an exciting time for me and Crabcat Industries. You know, that amazing art / costume troupe I joined?

Yesterday I bought the first part of my costume. Yay! Alginate! I'll be getting a head cast created for me soon which means claustrophobia, I mean, encasement in plaster, uh, fun times. Yeah, I was as excited about that last part as I was to find out I needed my very first root canal last month. Oh well. No pain no gain, right?


Did I even mention who I was going to be? No? WELL...
I plan to transform into the awesome character Aria T'Loak from the video game franchise "Mass Effect." She's a pirate, a dictator and an all-around badass. Gotta love strong female characters.


I'll be chronicling everything here so you can come along on this fantastic journey with me. Some of it will be on the Crabcat blog, Sorcery and Glue, as well.

One more thing, be on the lookout for an announcement of something cool we're doing on the 18th. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment